Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Summer Cannot Come Soon Enough!


What a magnificent day--if you could hear me you'd know I'm being extremely sarcastic.
So today it's snowing..it's mere days away from the " first day of spring" and we're getting days of snow...
Just lovely..;p
So if I can't enjoy the sun in RL, why not enjoy the sun in SL :P

PS: It's my Birthday tomorrow, Maybe I could wish for No More Snow when I blow out the candles!







Outfit:
Poses: Arsenal -Anime Girl Poses - MP Link Here

Shirt: GOLA Industry -Stay Kawaii @ Perfect Wardrobe
Pants: HolliPocket Teeny Tighty Starry~ Lilac @ Pink Fusion Hunt Item
Panties: Sassy Kitty Designs- Valentine Slide Panties Angel
Shoes:DADAbiez- Doux Pumps-Light Pink

Makeup + Accessories:

Lips: Pink Acid Camille Lips & Teeth- Lavendar (seriously I never take this off lol)
Wings: Remarkable Oblivion- Elysium Rose (on Sale at SL fashion week)
Ribbon: Remarkable Oblivion- Usagi Briar Bow MP ONLY
Ring:Donna Flora -Baci Ring (FREE)
Piercings:[ni.ju] Marx Piercing- Monochrome
Bracelets: Izzie's 80's Rainbow Bangles mesh 5L! MP Link Here

Essentials:
Skin:TSG- Ganguro :: C tone (Anyone who knows me, I'm ALL about The Sugar Garden-I'd live there if I could lol) In World Store Taxi
Eyes:TSG-Vibrant-Radioactive (group gift $)
Nails:[Shock] Glitters Storm Nails -MP 1L-MP Link Here
Hair: Truth-Skai

No comments:

Post a Comment