Thursday, March 28, 2013

Clean, in this Dress?!

Heya Everyone!
Getting closer and closer to the long weekend, I'm excited, going to spend some time with my family.
As for my post today is a special treat, Pink acid gave a sneak peak of the items featured in this fridays, Fri* Friday; I love the matching lipstick~ Check it out!



Outfit:
Dress: Pink Acid-Purple Explosion -NEW Fri* friday Special
Shoes:DADAbiez-Scandal Black
Stockings:D-Style-Stockings Ripped- Gift

Make up + Accessories:
Lips: Pink Acid Deja Lip Gloss-NEW Fri* friday Special
Eyeshadow: Pink Acid Fairy Magic Eyeshadow- purple/pink
Clutch: Blah-My bow Pochette-Zebra/violet
Earrings + Necklace: Donna Flora-Pasqualina-Free

Essentials:
Skin: Al Vulo-Ramona-Bisquit
Eyes: Tsg-Sleepy ice Blue
Hair: Wasabi Pills-Noriko Mesh hair



No comments:

Post a Comment