Friday, March 8, 2013

Mermaid out of Water

Happy Friday everyone! I'm so excited about today, the new movie Oz The Great and Powerful comes out in theaters today and I am going to see it with my aunt!

Anyways.......I found this super sexy dress from Plastik and the texture for this dress is just to die for. I paired it perfectly with the Ariel Hair from LeLutka. I love the little mermaid so this reminded me of a mermaid coming out of the water. Wondering what she would look like and how she was dressed. Oh and also this amazing headband from RO. Love Love it! Reminds me of King Triton's Crown. Comes in other colors. And this amazing amazing skin from Modish that is at the Fashion for Life Event! Comes in 3 skin tones, each with their own unique make up! And I finally broke down and bought the mesh feet from N-core. These are some bad ass feet and very easy to match your skin and re-sizing it.

Also I found these awesome jewel rings from Cae Jewelry. Amazing texture and you can change the color of the metal and jewels. Also Damned came out with some new tribal eye liners. So those are just even sweeter.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Skin - ::Modish:: - iala - Chili - Crema @ Fashion for Life!!!

Eyeliner - DAMNED - Tribal Liner 1 New!!!

Rings 1 - UtopiaH - Mess Rings in Silver

Rings 2 - Cae - :: Bejeweled :: Rings @ Fameshed!!!

Necklace - MG - Sparkly Rocker @ Fameshed!!!

Head band - RO - PinnAcle - Jade New!!!

Eyes - .ID. - Reflections Eyes - Light Green

nails - .:: Scrub ::. - Damask & Black Nails

Hair - [LeLutka] - Ariel hair - Fire Top

Dress - :[P]: - Lethal Dress://Mermaid New!!!

Feet - N-core - Tip Toe BareFeet New!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment