Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dancing Star

Hello everyone! Sorry it took me so long to blog something. RL stuff and yeah :) Anyways I have some cool exciting news. I might be adding another new blogger on to the sight. Still working out the kinks on it. But on to the fashion right?!

First we have the amazing skin from Modish  that is going to be at the skin fair opening on March 15th. Skin comes with a teeth and no teeth option. Another great skin at the fair is Seane. I found this sexy sexy dress from Plastik comes with option for fringe or not. Love Love the color! Some new earrings are out at Izzie's gotta love all the cute colors. Next we have some brand new nails from Mstyle, these are my first pair of mstyle nails and they are awesome. Next we have this amazing new hair style from Truth. I love how the locks and curls fall perfectly around my face. Then we have these brand new wings from RO. These wings are incredibly detailed and VERY well made. Lastly we have these oh so amazing heels from N-core. These shoes are so cute and sexy I would buy all the colors if I could.

I love this outfit I have had it on for days now. My friends prolly think I am nuts but when I love how a look comes together I will wear it till I get sick of it.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!









Skin - ::Modish:: - Zelf - Moka Coming Soon to Skin Fair!!!

Liner 1 - DAMNED - Liner Pack 2 - Liner 1 New!!!

Liner 2 - DAMNED - Tribal Liner 3 New!!!

Eyes - .ID. - City Lights - blue

Nails - Mstyle - EDGE Nails -White New!!!

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Serpent's Desire

Hair - >Truth< - Teddy - Fudge w/roots New!!!

Rings - RO - Fierce 

Wings - RO - Elysium - white New!!!

Necklace - MG - Keshi Pearl Heart - Short - silver @ Fameshed!!!

Dress - :[P]: - Saiyura Dress - Dance Floor New!!!

Heels - N-core - Delicious - White New!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment