Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Aries Girl!

Hello hello everyone! Just 2 more days and it will be my birthday! Topping over into 31 years old...Ugh I feel it too. Anyways I'm a aries and I was down at the Zodiac event and PaperDoll has the most cutest bikini's ever. And they have this one bikini with tiny lil horns all over it. And they have a applier for the boobies too. Also I have had these earrings from MG just never had the right hair to show them off. Thanks to Magika's Plenty hair I am able to show these babies off nicely.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!







Skin - DeetaleZ - Gogo Rose Lips - Med/Dark @ Skin Fair!!!

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Natually Lippy Lipstick - Bubble Pink

Eyeliner - >RedBird< - Neon Liners - Pink Store Closed

Tattoo - AITUI - Zodiac - ASF - Aries

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes -Pink

Nails - Mstyle - EDGE Nails - White New!!!

Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings in Silver

Arm Tattoo - Utopiah - My Little World - Mesh Tattoo

Bow - RO - Briar Bow -Usagi Bow New!!!

Earrings - MG - Earring - Suri - Pink Pearls - Silver

Hair - Magika - [02] Plenty New!!!

Heels - N-core - DELICIOUS - White New!!!

Bikini - :PaperDoll: - String Bikini - Rams @ Zodiac Fair!!



No comments:

Post a Comment