Friday, September 27, 2013

Two Witches!!!

Happy Friday Everyone! Only a few more days until the month of October! I Love this time of year it means I can dress up in all my scary freaky costumes and no one will think other wise. For all you Remarkable Oblivion lovers. We were handed the most amazing wonderful Magician hats. Three hats in fact, these hats will be available at the Oh My Gacha on the first of October!  I was able to grab the wonderful Blair to pose along side me at the Dead Pool Sim. I must say we are some fucking sexy witches. I will let the pictures do the talking. One shot is done by Blair and other by me. It's late and was last minute so pictures might be a little blurry. Thank you Blair for Posing along side of me you are amazing chica! Also I found these AMAZING witchy boots from Bliensen + Mai Tai store. Fell in love with them instantly. Comes in black and red and just red! A must buy for this Halloween season.

Enjoy and Shop on!








On Glory:

Skin - [MC] - Evian Skin - Gothic

Tattoo - .:: Delusions ::. - BLACK Eternity Body Tattoo

Face Tattoo - UtopiaH - Broken Face

Eyes - .ID. - Creature of the Night v2/Blind

Lip Piercing - [ni.ju] - Snake Bites

Corset Piercing - ::TGIS:: - Corset Piercing - Black

Leg Piercing - dl:: - Leg Bow Piercing - Red

Arm Piercing - :Little Pricks: - Bloody Upper Arm Rings Piercing

Hair - AD - .b - meme - Blacks

Nails - Mstyle - EDGE Nails - black

Rings - RO - Recluse ring

Hat - RO - Magician Hat - Warlock Coming Soon Oct.1

Dress - .:AVALE:. - Gloria - Heat

Heels - Bliensen + MaiTai - Diavola - black New!!!


On Blair:

Dress: NV -  Liu Dress

Boots:  ::BB:: - Pesca Thigh Boots -Designers United 5

Bracelets: Pure Poison - Riu  Spiked Leather Bracelet

Hat: Remarkable Oblivion- Will-O-Wisp Hat- Oh My Gacha Event October 1st

Skin: Alchemy: Vamp Skin- Luminescent 

Eyes: Dead Apples: Sorrow Eyes (group Gift)

Hair: Lelutka- Scarlet Hair 

Face Tattoo: Little Pricks: The Tribe Face Tattoo 

Eye Makeup: Ishida (mp only): Dark Eyes 





No comments:

Post a Comment