Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pink Pigtails and Polka Dots

Hello my little shopping addicts and Happy Tuesday!! Have I got some awesome new amazing stuff to show you today. First we have this very cute and adorable hair from Magika. Loves me some pigtails! Next we have a very sexy dress from Milk, I love the strings in the back. This dress dose not have a bottom piece I did have to find some undies to cover my cooch. Next we have a semi new tattoo also from Milk that is available for the azz lovers. We also have a semi new tattoo for the boobies from The Body Company. Lastly we have these adorable sexy cute heels from Rule83. Comes in many many other others and has a very easy to use skin chooser. And I think about every outfit I wear Pink Acid has the perfect color to match every single one.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!







Skin - Glam Affair -  - Neva Skin - America 05 @ The Liaison Collaborative

Eyes - {D.A} - Sinistre eyes - Pink Shades Edition - Blossom

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Shimmer Lip Gloss- Pink 01

Eye Liner - Flirt - Colored ink - Pink

Boobs Tattoo - .Identity. Body Shop - Secret Garden

Leg Tattoo - *Milk* - I Choose to Fly Fresh

Piercing - UtopiaH - Snake Bites - Pink

Nails - [ S H O C K ] - Monochrome - Pastel nails - almond series

Ring 1 - :Diamante: - Pink IImicate Fantasy Globe Ring  New!!!

Ring 2 - .:L&B:. - "Lotus" Platunum Pear Engagement Ring v3

Hair - Magika - Curious - 03 New!!!

Shrug - [EY:NO] - My Cute Shrug - Cream

Dress - *Milk* - It girl mini - Pink New!!!

Heels - Rule:83 - Dotz Heels - Pink New!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment