Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kyoot Sale!

Hello darling's! Stepping away from the Voodoo event for a moment. I came across this look in another blog and I just loved it. Kyoot is having a sale right now 50L! Super cute stuff right now. This cute sweater top is just what any school girl wants to wear. Along with this adorable knee high socks. They come in 3 different style all for 50L!!! This mesh skirt I have had for awhile I got it at the GSP but I'm sure it's available at  piccara's main store super cute. Cute cute necklace and matching earrings from Ben's Beauty. I love how it really detailed on all 3 pieces. And my sexy sexy skin from Al Vulo! This look just scream sexy school girl. All I need now is a apple and a Book haha!

Enjoy and Shop On!




Skin - [AlVulo] - Debbie - Natural Cleavage - Cream New!!!

Make Up - Grixdale - The Body Shoppe - Fiji - seafoam Store Closed

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Heart Neck Tattoo

Eyes - .ID. - July Gift New Group Gift!!

Hair - [LeLutka] - TREND hair - IdontBleach

Top - Kyoot - Soft Resolution Top (white) 50L!

Skirt - piccara - Mini Skirt

Socks - Kyoot - Lacey White Knee Socks (lace2) 50L!

Necklace & Earrings - ..::Ben's Beauty::.. - Heart - Silver

Rings - >>Sexy<< - Butterfly ring - Blue

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Snake Bites - Simple

Glasses - INSOLENCE - Danielle Black Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment