Friday, July 20, 2012

Hair Fair

Hello my beautiful readers. Happy Friday! I have to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the shooting in CO that happen last night at a Batman movie!

As many of you already know that the Hair Fair is well under way. I haven't been able to go crazy like I was able to last year but I did grab some great hair styles. The Hair Fair is on 4 sims with so many awesome designers. Remember when going to big event like this we all know there is going to be some kinda lag. So please try to help everyone out and not wear things that are not to scripted. On to the outfit right?

Slink release this sexy short sexy hair that I just fell in love with. Also this very cute MESH top from Chole. Some beautiful pink eyes and Mesh feather earrings from Mandala. More post later for more hair from the Hair Fair.



Skin - !Rehab - Juicy - Tan

Eyes - .ID. - Gem /  Dark / Pink 

Ring's - >>SEXY<<  - Butterfly Ring - Pink


Earrings - [MANDALA] -  Leather Feather Mesh Earrings - Pink


Top - [Chloe] - Top Mesh Gisele Pink New!!!


Pants - [Cynful] - Orange Bottoms - White


Piercing - [ni.ju] - Snake Bites


Boots - NINEtyNINE_High_Sneaker_Pink


Make Up - ::Pink Acid:: - Skittles Lip Gloss-Pink New!!!


Tattoo - Utopia - Be Mine! Tattoo


Hair - Slink - Nicolette - Obsidian New!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment