Friday, July 20, 2012

.Fashion Voodoo.

Hello again my dear's....2 post's in one day wow must be my lucky day right? Anyways some good news for those of you that don't know already. I have been accepted as being a blogger for the Fashion Voodoo! Woo Hoo! Super exciting I haven't done anything big like this since the WCF. I'm so excited and I cant wait.

The Fashion Voodoo starts on August 10th and lasts for 3 whole weeks. Over 100 labels will on the Fashion Voodoo sim, a simwide fashion fair! How great is that right?

Here are just some of the Designers:

LouLou&Co.

Duck Nipple

Holli Pocket

Plastik

Alter Ego

DeeTalez

Raw House 

KMadd

Mystic Canvass Skins

Chloe

 I mean the list goes on and on and on!


To read more info on the Fashion Voodoo Fair go to http://depravednation.com/fashion-voodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment