Saturday, July 21, 2012

New @ DK & SU!

Hello Darlings, I'm back for another great look for everyone. I haven't heard from Deviant Kitties in forever and they have 2 hair styles out at the hair fair.Also the DK hair's are in the Ploom booth. Took me a whole hour to figure that out hahaha. I love love love this hair it's super cool and super sexy and its MESH. I also like this cause I am a black and blonde hair girl and i couldn't decide to get black or blonde. But they have a pack called Indecisive and it comes with 2 blonde, 2 browns, 2 red's and 2 mono color all on a HUD. Also new this past week is this awesome Mesh top from -SU! I love how it perfectly flows down the side of the body. Enjoy and Shop On! More to come later :D



Skin - !Rehab - Juicy - Tan

Make Up #1 - Flirt - Rawr (group gift)

Make Up #2 - ::Pink Acid:: - Tropical Barbee Lipstick New!!!

Hair - .DK. - NeoPunk - Indecisive New Hair Fair!!!

Belt - ~Pepper~ Bullet Belt

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots-Black

Tattoo - [Reckless] - Time is precious

Piercing - [ni:ju] - Chain Chomp Piercing w/ flexi chain

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Ring - Red

Earrings - [MANDALA] - Leather Feather Earring - Red

Eyes - .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Blind

Top - SU! - Lucky Girl Tank top - Red New Mesh!!!

Pants - [Cynful] - Eve Britches Capri - Black



No comments:

Post a Comment