Monday, July 30, 2012

VooDoo Look #1

Hello darling's! I finally got my hands on some items for the Voodoo Event and WOW I can tell this event is gonna be smokin hot. I'm sure there will be a few odd things at first but when you match them up with a look it will look awesome.

First off we have these awesome mesh pants from V&M along with these ultra cool laid back shoes. The sexy top is from .:SS:. And OMG this hair I know its a old one but when I tried it on with this outfit it looks so perfect and great, The Checkered braiding in the hair is so very awesome. Another pretty thing is the horn and make up. There are 7 different horns each for the 7 different sins. Another new thing is the lipstick from Pink Acid! Ohhhhhh and I forgot about my awesome awesome skin from Al Vulo!!! I am sooooo in love with this skin!!!

Remember the Voodoo Event dose not open until August 10th!

Enjoy and Shop On!




Skin - [Al Vulo] - Polly2 Natural Cleavage hb - Caramel New!!!

MakeUp - ::Pink Acid:: - Matte Lick Lips & Eyelashes - Pink Love New!!!

Tattoo - .:Delusions:. - Forever Young

Top - .:SS:. - Off Shoulder Black Sound wave

Pants - V&M Inc. - Glam Zebra Skinny Jeans VooDoo Event!!

Shoes - V&M Inc. - Low Tops (street creeper) Voodoo Event!!

Horn and Make Up - Chus! - Sinful Voodoo - Lust Voodoo Event!! 

Hair - AD - .b - Checkmate - black

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes / Colors / Dark / Pink

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Rings - Pink

Earrings - [MANDALA] - Leather Feather Earrings - Gold Metal - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment