Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pink Diamonds

Hello hello everyone. Sorry I have not posted anything been a crazy couple of weeks. I finally got a new computer and I have been trying to install everything back onto my computer. I am still trying to install PS. So I did use paint to edit my pics together. I am really really excited about this post I have some amazing items to talk about. Lets get started shall we!

First we have this brand new skin from Rehab this skin is just gorgeous. Fell in love with it instantly! They have moved their store and I will include a link to the in-world store. If you want some of the old skins all you have to do is look on MP. Second we have this AMAZING hair from Magika! She has come up with some new textures for her hair and OMG they are to die for! I bought all the colors for this hair. Hope soon she will update the colors for some of the other great hairs she already has out. *crosses fingers* Third we have this awesome sexy top from Candy Doll  that is available at the WCF2! I want to go back and get more colors! Also a new round of FaMeshed is out and MG has a amazing necklace out. Also I was a bit hesitant about getting a tattoo that was MESH but after I tried it on and it really looks awesome! UtopiaH has some really good tattoo's mesh and non-mesh. And lastly

Also I was finally able to get into the Arcade event! So those items will soon be coming in future posts. I hope to have PS soon.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!






Skin - !Rehab - Esme -Tan Pack - 01 New!!!!

Eyeliner - >RedBird< - Neon Liners - Pink Store Closed

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

Arm Tattoo - UtopiaH - My Little World - Mesh

Leg Tattoo - UtopiaH - I'm the Wings That Keep you Heart in the Sky Tattoo

Nails & Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings in Silver

Corset Piercing - ::TGIS:: - Corset Piercing - light Pink

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Jelly Lip Gloss - Bubble Gum Pink

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Snake Bites - Simple V2

Necklace - MG - Sparkly Rocker New @ Fameshed!!!

Hair - Magika - Moment [02 pack] New!!!!

Panties - [Glue Ink] - Lil undies - black

Skirt - *Milk* - My Russian Mini Skirt - White

Top - _CandyDoll_ - Cuero Top - Pink w/applier for Tango

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots -White





No comments:

Post a Comment