Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stuck like Glue

Hello darlings! I must say I have been super busy opening and trying on every single item that is given to me for the Whore Couture event and WOW there are some awesome items. I cant wait to try and show them all to you. First off, Glue is gonna have these sexy body suits comes in 6 colors. The collar I have on you can change to 3 different colors as well. Ohhh and this tattoo is way awesome, if you look close enough on your feet you can see a single star on each foot! Awesome I know. More to come in the weeks ahead. :D

Enjoy and Shop On!



Skin - ::EnvyMe:: - Sasha Sunkisses WhorishMakeup NJ Whore Couture Event Only!!!

Bodysuit - [Glue Ink] - Neons ~ Bodysuit (Pink) Whore Couture Event Only!!!

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)

Eyelashes - DAMNED - My perfect Eyelashes <3

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - Pink
                JCNY - One Love ring

 Pants - [Cynful] - Orange Bottom ~White

Heels - Mstyle - RIVEA Pumps - Magenta

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead v2 Eyes (Dilated)

Piercing - .:ellabella:. Kimbra

Earrings - AppleMayDesigns - Obnoxious Hoops - Silver

Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ - Amylee HairStyle/Summer Blondies - Wheat

Collar...:::Scrub:::... - T.R.O.Y.A Whore Couture Event Only!!!

Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos - Lucky Whore Couture Whore Couture Event Only!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment