Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New .:SS:.

Woo my second post in 2 days!!! It's February and I can feel the love in the air. Great new's I was able to join forces with a AWESOME store called Spearsong & Flirt. They have some amazing clothes for both male and female and the prices are SOO reasonable. I must give the credit to finding this store to my dad Fenom. So thank you daddy. And thank you to the owners of SS and flirt for giving me the chance to blog your items. So for the next few days I will be blogging all their outfits and then some of course. The outfit now is there Valentine's gift. Major cute. Found a cute necklace from the Perfect Wardrobe event going on now! And PinkAcid!!! Enjoy and Shop On!




Skin - [ Al Vulo ] - [Sally] - [Natural Sun Kissed]

Make Up - ::Pink Acid:: Candy Girl Lipstick - Light Pink New!!!

Heels - Mstyle - RIVEA Pumps - Magenta

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly ring - pink

Eyelashes - DAMNED - My perfect Eyelashes <3

Dress - .:SS:. - Happy Valentines Day Mini!!! Group Gift!!!

Leg Tattoo - [Glue Ink] Bow Legging Tattoo: Clear

Neck Tattoo - [Reckless]  Love

Necklace - [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] - .hate. necklace Perfect Wardrobe Only!!!

Hair - [LeLutka] - RENTA hair - BlondeFun

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead v2 Eyes (Dilated)




No comments:

Post a Comment