Monday, February 6, 2012

Be My valentine

Hello my dear's. Its been like forever since I post here. Just alot of RL going right now. Lots of new stuff going on right now. The Zombie Popcorn hunt4 has been going on for the past 6 days. New stuff from PinkAcid and Magika. I'm gonna try to keep up with my posting. Now I have a favor to ask everyone. Do you like it when I add the background to the image or would ya mind if I just put the original photo up with some tweaks? Please please let me know how you feel about this maybe possible change. Thank you all so much for sticking by my side. I hope you all enjoy this post. I'll be sportin this look all day today in world. Enjoy and Shop On!



Skin - [ Al Vulo ] - [Sally] - [Natural Sun Kissed]

Make Up - ::Pink Acid::Heart Throb Face Make-Up - Hot Pink New!!!

Heels - Mstyle - RIVEA Pumps - Magenta

Dress - [Glue Ink] Heart Shaped Dress (Love) ZombiePopcorn Hunt!!!!

Leg Tattoo - [Glue Ink] Bow Legging Tattoo: Clear

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves

Hair - Magika - [1] Promise New!!!

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead v2 Eyes (Dilated)

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly ring - pink

No comments:

Post a Comment