Friday, February 17, 2012

A Place to Relax

Hello everyone...Been a couple days I know. Sweet and short....New hair from Analog Dog....Super cute! Also I finally gave in and bought me some prim feet. I wasn't sure about them at first....thought maybe they would look weird. But I LOVE my prim feet. It takes a bit to get the color right but its sooo worth it. Also since the hair is the way it is I didn't want to erase any strands and make it look off so I left the photo as it was taken. (with some tweaks) Oh and the Love ring I found on the Market Place for only 10L!!! So gogogogo and get it hahaha!! Enjoy and Shop On!!




Skin - [ Al Vulo ] - [Sally] - [Natural Sun Kissed]

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)

Eyelashes - DAMNED - My perfect Eyelashes <3

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - blue
               JCNY - One Love ring 10L on MP!!!

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead v2 Eyes (Dilated)

Make Up - ::Pink Acid:: Dark Angel Eyeshadow, eyeliner & eyelashes - Blue

Hair - AD - .b-topaz - raw honey New!!!

Pants - [Cynful] Eve Britches - long

Dress - TART - Tube Dress - White

Necklace - [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] - .love. necklace Perfect Wardrobe

Earrings - AppleMayDesigns - Obnoxious Hoops - Silver New!!!

Tattoo - S (and) P - Be Mine! Tattoo New!!!

Prim Feet - Slink - Jolie Pied Barefeet V3 Medium

Piercing - .:ellabella:. Kimbra ZombiePopcorn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment