Tuesday, February 7, 2012

.:SS:. Spearsong

Hello my dear's:) Some of these dresses are new and some are not but to me and you  they all new. Bwahahahahahaha!!!! The first picture of outfits I forgot to take a shot of the back so I will get a shot of them later on. But these Mini's are super hot. Enjoy and Shop On!


 From Left to Right: Grey Yellow Mini, Pinky Swirl Slit Back Mini, Red Clubby Slit Back Mini, White Skully Slit Back Mini



Left to Right: Fishnet Blown out Sides Mini, Black Blown Out Sides Mini, Blown Out Color Dots Mini


Left to Right: Neon Blue Slit Back Mini, Lime Splatter Slit back Mini, Blue Splatter Slit back Mini, Pink Lime Leopard Slit Back Mini

Skin - [ Al Vulo ] - [Sally] - [Natural Sun Kissed]

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)

Eyelashes - DAMNED - My perfect Eyelashes <3

Hair - [LeLutka] - ADDISON hair - BlondeFun

Necklace - [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] - .love. necklace

Leg Tattoo - [Glue Ink] Bow Legging Tattoo: Clear

1 comment: