Friday, February 10, 2012

SS Tops and more!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! I hope you all are ready for the weekend. I know I am :) Some cute sexy tops from SS. Short and to the point I say enjoy and Shop On!!!!


Left to Right:  Plastic Heart Open back Tank, White Sketchy Open Back Tank, Blue and White Open Back Tank, Gliphy Pink Open back Tank



Skin - [ Al Vulo ] - [Sally] - [Natural Sun Kissed]

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)

Eyelashes - DAMNED - My perfect Eyelashes <3

Hair - [LeLutka] - Blythe Hair - Blonde fun

Necklace - [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] - .love. necklace Perfect Wardrobe Only!!!

Pants - .:SS:. - Low Rise Jeans Plain

Heels - Mstyle - RIVEA Pumps - Magenta

Make Up - ::Pink Acid:: Candy Girl Lipstick - Light Pink New!!!

Neck Tattoo - [Reckless]  Love

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead v2 Eyes (Dilated)

No comments:

Post a Comment