Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pink Love

Happy Tuesday everyone! By now everyone has watched the super bowl and let me just say this: GRRRRRR NINERS!!!

Ok I'm good, anyways I have a cute sexy number for you all today. Gotta love February cause then all the pink and red stuff comes out. But then you hate it cause you have all the love mushy stuff to. Oh well right! First up we have a sexy sexy dress from Sassy that is available at the boobie show. And then we have these ultra sexy heels from N-Core with a brand new easy system to match your skin color. I got these suckers in pink and white Woo!

Next we have a sexy kinda new but kinda old hair from LeLutka.  They have a wonderful new line of hairs based off the Disney Princesses. WAAAAY cute hair gotta love all the stlyes and all the colors are great.

Lets see I think I covered everything.........Ohhhhh yes! I have these amazing amazing rings from Maxi Gossamer. Love love them super cute and very easy to adjust to hand.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!







Skin - ::Modish:: - Miana skins - Cappucio

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

Make Up - UtopiaH - Love Make-Up - Pink New @ PW Only!!!

Eyeliner - >Redbird< - Neon Liners - Pink Store Closed!!!

Hair - [LeLutka] - Aurora hair - Strawberry Blonde New!!!

Rings - MG - Tiger Lily Flower - Silver

Necklace - MG - Filigree Oval - Silver

Nails - UtopiaH - Glam Hand Set - Nails

Shrug - [EY:NO] - My Cute Shrug - Cream

Dress - Sassy! - Poison Dress - Pink New @ Boobies Show!!!

Heels - N-core - "DIVA" - white New!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment