Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Red Lips

Happy Hump Day everyone! Got a nice cold going on with me, I hate when I cant breathe. Another crazy thing I live in Mesa, AZ near phoenix and well it's hot here but today we actually got snow today. Crazy crazy! Anyway enough about me right on to the fashion.

The boobies show is up and running and there is some seriously hot stuff at this show. This top is from The Bishes Inc. I think I got like 5 different colors. Next we have this amazing hair from Exile love the brown tones for this hair. A new sexy short skirt from Milk. And my awesomely cool spider rings from RO, you can change the color of the jewels. And last but now least we have a sexy lip gloss from Pink Acid available at the Fi*Friday event. I love this look and I hope this cold goes away soon so I can blog up the rest of my amazing finds at the Boobies show and the Perfect Wardrobe.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!






Skin - ::Modish:: - Niaka - Cioco

Eye Make-Up - +Nuuna+ - Glam Rock - AstroGlam - black

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Blow Lips - Red 03 @ Fi*Friday!!!

Hair - ::Exile:: - Crazy In Love - Light Browns - Brownie New!!!

Upper Tattoo - .:Delusions:. - Sleeve Tattoo - Voodoo

Lower Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Adahila Leg Tattoo

Eyes - .ID. - Tortured Eyes - Black

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Serpents's Desire

Leg Bows - dl:: - Leg Bow Piercing - Red

nails - ..::Scrub::.. - Bit Nails JOJ Hunt!!!

Rings - RO - Recluse

Earrings - ..::Bens Beauty::.. - Many Cross Earring

Top - Bishes Inc. - Bustier - Red @ The Boobies Show!!!

Skirt - *Milk* - My Russian Mini Skirt - blackest black New!!!

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves - Floral

Undies - [Glue Ink] - Lil Undies - black

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - black

No comments:

Post a Comment