Monday, February 11, 2013

Cherry Blossom

Hello again my shopping addicts! I have had this corset from Plastik for like forever and never had anything to go with it. But no fear I found a new look and I love it! First We have this oh so amazing Crown from RO and omg I almost didnt see this crown till I went to MP to get the link for the Megaton Crown. Speaking of which I forgot to snap a closeup pic of that crown so I included it in a close up shot of this crown. Short but oh so sweet of a post!

Enjoy and Shop On!!










Skin - ::Modish:: - Miana - Love - Cappucio New!!!

Eyes - .ID. - Gem eyes - Pink

Tattoo - .Pekka. - Blossom Passion

Nails - UtopiaH - Glam Hand Set

Hair - Magika - Nine [03]  New!!!

Liner - >Red Bird< - Neon Liners - Pink Store Closed

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Catherine Full Face makeup - bubble gum Pink @ SFW Only!!

Crown - RO - Once Upon a Crown New!!!!

Ring - MG - Tiger Lily Flower - Silver

Necklace - MG - Moon Vine Lover's heart

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Serpent's Desire

Heels - N-core - "Diva" - Pink

Pants - [Cynful]  - Orange Bottom - White

Corset - :[P]: - Mecjanka Corset - Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment