Saturday, February 23, 2013

Newness @ SU!

Hello have  got some great awesome new's. I remember when these skirts came out and everyone was all over them and they now have appliers!!!! I know I'm excited to I bought all the appliers for all the colors I have. The dress your wondering about is called Lalala Dress!

Another new release is from Pepper, been awhile since I talked about a new pepper item but this crown set is super cute. Comes in black, silver and gold colors and you can change the color of the jewel on the headband crown.Oh another cute thing I found at pepper is this cute ring called Broche Ring.

Oh and I found my self over at SCRUB and I found these hot black and purple nails. Love Them!

Short and sweet my dear's.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!





Skin - ::Modish:: - Miana - Love skins - Crema

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Violet

Liner - >RedBird< - Neon Liners - Purple Store Closed

Nails - ...:::SCRUB:::.. - Damask & Purple Nails

Left Ring - ~Pepper~ - Broche Ring New!!!

Bracelet, Headband, Necklace,Tattoo - ~Pepper~ - Crown Fat pack - Black New!!!

Hair - >Truth< - Sierra - Night New!!!

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Serpent's Desire Piercing

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - Black

Dress - SU! - Lalala Dress - Violet w/applier New!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment