Monday, February 25, 2013

Spider Queen

Happy Monday to everyone! I have the most amazing crown ever from REMARKABLE ♦ OBLIVION. It has a skull with these creepy but awesome spider legs. I mean this crown is just bad ass I love it!!! TY Axsis!!! Goes well with the RO spider rings.

Another item is this cute sexy corset from tsg at the boobies show! So you know what that means.....appliers!!!! Gotta love those appliers. I told you I was gonna blog all of the items I got from the boobie show. Short and sweet my shopping addicts!

P.S. I was a bit excited when I got this crown so there for I did not edit it well enough...Hehe! Can you blame a girl though?!?!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!










 Skin - ::Modish:: - Alissa - Cioco Group GIft!!!

Eyes - .ID. - Creature of the night v2/blind

Tattoo - .::Delusions::. - Sleeve Tattoo - Evils Asylum

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Serpent's Desire

Eyeliner - cStar - Limited - Underline Me Eyliner

Nails - ...:::SCRUB:::... - Bit nails

Belt - Fet!sh - Grenadier Belt

Lipstick - ::Pink Acid:: - Candy Glass Gloss - Red

Hair - >Truth< - Kenzie - Fades - Lava

Rings - RO - Recluse Ring

Crown - RO - Necromancer Crown New!!!

Pants - BC - Xtra Low unbuttoned Jeans - black Store Closed

Corset - .tsg. - Corset - Red  Boobies Show!!

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - black





No comments:

Post a Comment