Thursday, June 30, 2011

Giddy Up!?

Evening to everyone. Sorry it took me all day to pose something. My SL was being a bit loopy. Finally took all day for it to finally work right. This outfit I found from another blog but I guess I added my taste to it. The boots are very stylish they come with the matching cuffs. So I hope you all enjoy this cool casual outfit. :)








Skin - [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Matilda] - natural bronze

Make Up - [Pink Acid] - Lip Gloss & Blush Face Make-Up Burnt Cherry Gloss

Piercing - Cobrahive - Gauged 04

Tattoo - :Little Pircks: - Necklace of the Stars

Eyes - Poetic Colors - Black Swan

Eye Lashes - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes

Finger tape - *Linc*

Necklace - .HoD. The Path to Forgiveness

Rings - .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring v3
            ~Pepper~ Pieces Ring Dollarbie

Earrings - [MANDALA] SENJ YU Earrings/BLACKHOLE

Pants - [EY:NO] Darkblue Jeans

Top - *Crazy* Julia Dress

Shoes - +ADDiCITIA+ Adnata Boots Graphite

Hair - Magika - Sofia // Blonde Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment