Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Black Dress

This dress is really cute. Good for those Gothic Days. :) This dress how ever is just the top part. I had to find a black skirt for the bottom. I found this skirt at a Store Called The Dressing Room. This store has it when designers in SL can give a item from their store to be sold at the room. They have a Room and the ladies and the gents.






Skin - [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Matilda] - natural bronze

Make up - Pink Acid Lip Gloss & Blush Face Make-Up Burnt Cherry Gloss

Top - Pepe Rock On

Skirt - [Cynful] ChrizzpyMini - Black 2

Shoes - Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black

Tattoo - :Little Pricks: Love of a Woman

Piercing - :Little Pricks: Clavicle Piercing
Face Piercing - Cobrahive - Gauged 04

Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Lamar HairStyle - Winter Blondies-

Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears - Plug Art [Tunnels]


I Promise later I will take better shots of all my tattoo's...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment