Friday, June 24, 2011

Rockin

Something sweet and nice for that perfect or anti V-day. Alot of my stuff that you see is repeat, but when I do get some new items I'll try my best to show them off. The Club behind me is Static Night Club.



Skin - [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Matilda] - natural bronze

Make up -  ::Pink Acid:: - Midnight Doll Face Make-Up (eyeliner, blush, gloss)

Eyes - :Little Pricks: Spooky eyes

Piercing - Cobrahive - Gauged 04

Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears - Plug Art [Tunnels]

Top - Custom iNKZ Sweetheart Red - Black Top 2

Pants - Custom iNKZ Sweetheart - Red Jeans

Choker - Chop Zuey- Hearts Collide Pink - (Valentine Diva Hunt Gift)

Shoes - Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black

Tattoo - :Little Pricks: Necklace of the Stars
Lower Tattoo - Custom iNKZ Sweetheat

No comments:

Post a Comment