Monday, June 27, 2011

Sucker Punch

Evening everyone!!! Thought I would end the day with a cute lil number. I found this sucker from another blog and I just had to share it with everyone.The earrings I saw my aunt Mella wearing and thought they were so gorgeous. They come in 8 different colors. The bottom's you can pick from 3 different colors. The last picture I really wanted to get close so you can really see the detail in everything. So here you go :)




Skin - [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Matilda] - natural bronze

Make Up - [Pink Acid] Midnight Doll Face Make-Up [eyeliner, blush, gloss]

Piercing - Cobrahive - Gauged 04

Tattoo - [GLUE INK] No Regrets Tattoo

Eyes - Poetic Colors - Black Swan

Eye Lashes - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes

Finger tape - *Linc*

Necklace - .HoD. The Path to Forgiveness

Hair - [YunA'sHair]-[YH]-22-=BLONDE01=

Rings - .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring v3
            "Florenze" vintage engagment ring

Shoes - Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Pink Flowers

Earrings - [MANDALA] SENJ YU Earrings/BLACKHOLE

Lolly Pop - LK Design - Naughty LollyPops

Bikini -paper.doll- MixNMatch Bikini TDRBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment