Friday, June 24, 2011

No Words - Just Awesome

I would very much like to thank Stasey Oller the owner of Pink Acid for sponsoring this outfit I am wearing. Also I would like to thank the LOTD Army for letting me use their base for my shots. This awesome awesome dress comes in 8 different colors and you're choice of black sunglasses or grey sunglasses. The tattoo I thought was awesome to second I saw it. It comes in a color version which I will get to taking a shot with that one later on. The shoes forgive me I didn't take a better shot of them before. But I did now!!! Hope you enjoy :)






 Skin - [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Matilda] - natural bronze

Make Up - ::Pink Acid:: Pink Lip Stripe & Blush Face Make-Up

Eyes - :Little Pricks: Spooky eyes

Piercing - Cobrahive - Gauged 04

Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears - Plug Art [Tunnels]

Dress - [Cynful] Mia Dungarees Dress - White

Tattoo - [GLUE INK] No Regrets Tattoo

Hair - Action Women's Hair Trudy

Shoes - Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Pink Flowers

Rings - .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring v3
            "Florenze" vintage engagment ring 

No comments:

Post a Comment