Friday, July 1, 2011

Great News

So lots of fun stuff happening these past 2 days. Yesterday a electric station decided to blow up and bust into flames causing more the 80,000 people with no power...including me. We lost it about 2pm and didn't get power back until 10:30 at night. Greatness I know, plus my RL 2yr old daughter decided she was going to play with my glasses and well they broke. So I am here leaned up way close to the screen just so I can see what the heck I am typing. Got a couple outfits I am gonna put up right after this. I apologize in advance if any of the pictures came out weird looking. Happens when one cant wear glasses and is so blind lol. If you wanna see any of the outfits in world hit me up and I'll be glad to wear it all for you :) For Now enjoy this wonderful close up of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment