Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Until the day I die

Good afternoon everyone, I'm catching up on all my stuff now kinda. I have always had this jacket and was never able to wear it. But now I have this dress and the shoes with it match perfectly with it. Hope you all enjoy.
Shop On! :)



Skin - Al Vulo! - pollon black 2 tan

Make-up - Pink Acid- Jet Black Eyeliner, Blush & Lip Gloss Face Make-UP

Eyes - Poetic Colors - Black Swan

Eye Lashes - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes

Tattoo - [GLUE INK]-No Regrets Tattoo

Rings - .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring v3
            "Florenze" vintage engagement ring

Earrings - [MANDALA] SENJ YU Earrings/BLACKHOLE

Hair[e] - Melody - Blonde 08

Dress - TART - Tube Dress White

Jacket - fri. - Tourist,Jacket (Red)

Shoes - HOC Apparel - Sneaker Wedges - Solid Color Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment