Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sweet Butterfly!!!

I know I know I am behind a day....but I got a really awesome post to make up for missing yesterday. The owner of American Bazaar came up with a new little shop called Lolita and released this really sexy top and skirt. I love this look just over all its amazing. Had to so a bit of boob adjusting but everything came out perfect. Other then the outfit and the amazing skin from Glam Affair. Everything else is been blogged before. Oh one thing that I didnt blog was the butterfly in my hair it was released awhile back but way cute for pics. It's from [EY:NO]. My friend NuNu told me the other day if she could "spread my wings" :)

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!




Skin - Glam Affair - Mokotana - 05 @ Collabor88!!

Eyes - {D.A.} - Sinistre Eyes - Blossom

Eyeshadow - Glam Affair - Elit Eyes make up - 12

Eyeliner - .Pekka. - Metallic under eyeliner - black

Hair - ~Tableau Vivant~ - Boccaccio - summer

Leg Piercings - dl:: - Leg Bow Piercing - white

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Neck Heart Tattoo

Lip Piercing - UtopiaH - Snake Bites - silver

Leg Tattoo - *Milk* - I Choose to Fly

Necklace - MG - Shadow Cross

Outfit - Lolita - Candy Skirt & Pink Top New!!!

Heels - N-core - Desire

Panties - Blah - My Antique Lace Lingerie panties - Pink @ Boobie Show

Butterfly - [EY:NO] - Hair Lace Butterfly - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment