Monday, December 9, 2013

Glam Affair @ Collabor88!!!

Hello my little shopping addict's. Like most people I am a big fan of Glam Affair Skins! They have some new skins over at the 88 event! They are just to die for, I am not wearing any liners or eye shadow in these pics. All I do have on is a lip gloss that is in the skin pack.

Next we have a brand new body suit from Le Forme over at the azz show! And some semi new leg strap from Milk it was released at the main store but can be bought at the azz show!

Also I have had this hair from Tableau Viviant it was at the hair fair but I am sure it's at the main store now!

Good Luck with getting into the 88 event!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!







Skin - Glam Affair - Mokatana Skin - America 03 @ 88!!!

Eyes - {D.A.} - Sinistre Eyes - Pain

Hair - ~Tableau Vivant~ - Harlow - Equinox

Leg Strap - *Milk* - My Leather leg Straps - Pink

Hands - Slink - Casual

Body Suit - [LF] - Toxic Bodysuit - white @ The Azz Show!!!

Heels - N-core - CINQ

No comments:

Post a Comment