Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Angel Winter!!!

Hello my shopping addicts, It's been so long I know I'm sorry thanks to my friend Jenne she made me come and do a blog post. So thanks for kicking my ass into gear. As Jenne would say "I'm her ghetto to her booty"! Got some killer stuff to talk about first up we have The Arcade!!!!!! So much good stuff at the arcade. Glam Affair has an amazing skin out called Gemma. In Love with this skin, so many beautiful make ups. Next we have a sexy cute dress from LeForme over at the Silicone event!!!! Also a brand spanking new hair from CaTwA. More soon if Jenne kicks my ass again :D

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!






Skin - Glam Affair - Gemma - 02 Arcade!!!

Eyes - {D.A} - Sinistre - Blossom

Make up - Glam Affair - Elit eyes make up - 12

Tattoo - UtopiaH - Sadness Flies Away Tattoo

Piercing - UtopiaH - Snake Bites - Silver

Earrings & Necklace - MG - Shadow Cross

Hair -  ^;^CaTwA^;^ - Selena Hair [3] New!!!

Halo - RO - Homemade Halo - White

Hands - Slink - Casual

Shoes - N-core - CINQ

Dress - [LF] - Baby Boo Dress - White @ Silicone Event!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment