Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Grown Up Mermaid!!!

Back to back post! I Love it! My long time sister came back to SL finally and this girl LOVES mermaids. Everytime me and her get together I go all mermaid on everyone. She introduced me to some brand new mesh tails. The colors on these tail are just pure awesome. The tail is from a store called Mer-chandise Cove. Now they do not have a in world store but they have a Market Place Link, which you can click HERE!!!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!

P.S. Thank you Mike for letting me take my shots on your sim.






Skin - Glam Affair - Mokotana Skin - 03 @ Collabor88!!!

Eyeliner - .Pekka. - Metallic under eyeliner - Purple

Eyes - {D.A.} - Sinistre eyes - Violet

Hair - Exile - Forever yours

Pasties - *MCMesh* - Gemmed Pasties - White

Tiara - (epoque) - Jagged Tiara - Silver

Starfish Hairpiece - *M.C.* 

Tail - *M.C.* - Moonlit Sea Tail - Jewel Tones MP Only!!!! 

Necklace - MG - Moon Vine Lover's Heart - Pearl

Hands - Slink - Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment