Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pink Fairy!!!

Wow 3rd day of posting! I am making it a personal goal to blog at least 1 post a day now. Since I have all this free time I better do what all my sponsors need me to do right? :)

So I was a big dork and thought the boobie show had not started yet so I was waiting like a dork but thanks to Morg for clearing that up with me I went a little nutty at the show. I found these really cute top and panties from Blah! Found alot more stuff from there so lets hope I stick to my 1 post a day thing. Oh and we have some new nails from SHOCK that is going to be out for the new FROST event! Also I gave in and went to buy some slink feet just so I could go and get those boots from ISON. Kinda eh about the feet right now but we will see later if and when I find more shoes for them. Oh and the couple pose is also at the boobie show from Purple Poses thank you lover for posing with me <3

Enjoy and Shop On!!!






Skin - Glam Affair - Mokatana Skin - 05 @ Collabor88!!!

Eyes - {D.A.} - Sinistre eyes - Blossom

Tattoo - .:: Delusions ::. - Angelic Pelvis Tattoo

Piercing - UtopiaH - Snake Bites - silver

Lipstick -Glam Affair - Elit Lipstick - 5

Wings - *BOOM* - Aranel's Wings - white

Wand - *BOOM* - Beauty Wand _Flourish_ Rose gold/alexendrite @ Arcade!!!!

Leg Strap - *Milk* - My Leather Leg Strape - White

Crown - [BURLEY] - Your highness Crown - 01

Feet - Slink - AvEnhance feet female mid

Boots - ISON - lace up gladiator sandals - snow Slink Feet Only!!!

hands - Slink - Casual

Nails - [ S H O C K ] - Slink Natural French Nails Soon to FROST event!

Hair - ~Tableau Vivant~ - Campbell Hair - Monsoon

Top & Panties - Blah - (My Antique Lingerie top & panties) @ The Boobies Show!!!!!

Couple Pose - Purple Poses - Couple 274  The Boobies Show!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment