Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Priestess!!!

Happy Hump Day everyone! It's beginning of October and so many great events have opened up the past 2 days. One event that opened up is the Fantasy Gatcha. And one of my favorite designers have joined this round. You all remember that post I did a few back from Luas. No? Well here is a little reminder click here to see that post again. Anyways she made this amazing jewel, feather sexy outfit for the gatcha. Comes in 4 common colors with mind you 2 different styles. As well as 4 rares with black or white feather and 2 different styles. I was lucky enough to snag a very beautiful rare silver color. I also found this amazing head piece at the gatcha from Deviance.  There are 15 common colors and 3 rares. Mind you you can change color of the textures for the metal for the common ones. For the rares you can change the color of the metal, jewels, petals, leaves. I was a big dork and didn't read the texture right and ended up buying more and more trying to get one I thought I might needed. Lucky enough I was able to snag The Maiden.  Love them both so much I have another jeweled top from Luas that I will blog a little later on. Got some brand new hair from LaViere.

P.S. I still want the Priestess and Princess rares from Deviance. *wink wink*

Enjoy and Shop On!!!






Skin - Glam Affair - Neva Skin - America 05

Eyes - .ID. - City Light - blue

Tattoo - Chary - Vanity Tattoo @ TBS!!!

Eye Shadow & Face Tattoo - :[P]: - The Naamah Body Jewelry outfit

Nails - [ S H O C K ] - Black Love Nails - Almond Series

Eyelashes - [LeLutka] - 2011- lashes/long

Earrings - Izzie's - Feather Earrings - White

Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings - Silver

Feet - N-core - Tip Toe Barefeet

Hair - Laviere - Amanda/White New!!!

Pasties - >>ROOTS<< - 00S10022 Pasties 1

Jeweled Crown - Deviance - Erulisse Circlet - The Maiden RARE @ Fantasy Gatcha!!!

Outfit - LUAS - Redemption Jewels - silver white RARE @ Fantasy Gatcha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment