Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Golden Goddess!!!

Hello my shopping addict's. What a crazy day SL was very evil and no letting me go home so I was not able to blog this look until late tonight. But anyways I found my self over at the Fantasy Gatcha Event. Interesting place. They are some really cool things and some really odd things. If your into all that odd stuff then go for it. I was able to snatch up a rare item from LUAS. Super fucking sexy I love this thing been walking around all day with this on. Had to do some minor re-sizing for it but it was very easy and fast. And to think I only paid 50L for this amazing thing. Also found these niffty horns from UtopiaH over at the SL Fashion Week. Also from UtopiaH we have another amazing neck tattoo that's over at the Black Fair.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!








Skin - ::Modish:: - Ingrid - Caramel @ The Black Fair!!!

Eyes - .ID. - Shades of Brown - #6 lightest

Eyeliner - DAMNED - Tribal Liner 1

Neck Tattoo - UtopiaH - Abstract Choking necklace tattoo #4 @ The Black Fair!!!

Leg Tattoo - (flaunt) - Freedom Leg Tattoo

Hair - !lamb. - Zelda - Butterfinger @ Collabor88

Horns - UtopiaH - My Rich Horns Raven @ SL Fashion Week

Piercing - UtopiaH - Snake Bites - Gold

Lip Stripe - :[P]: - The Naamah Body Jewelry://Snow

Nails - [ S H O C K ] - Monochrome Dark Nails- Almond Series

Feet - N-core - Tip Toe Barefeet

Outfit - LUAS - Altea Jewels - Gold rare @ Fantasy Gatcha Event!

No comments:

Post a Comment