Thursday, August 29, 2013

RO @ Arcade!!!

Happy Thursday everyone. So everyone knows that the great Arcade is to start tomorrow. I don't know about you all but I might just go broke when wanting to buy lots of cute things. The Arcade Shopping Guide is up so you can click here to check out ahead of time what you are trying to get.

I did however get a few things from the oh so amazing Remarkable Oblivion! They have these amazing snow boards some very rare goggles and boots. Check out their flickr here! I was able to get only 3 boards and the goggles but WOW! Amazing detail and the textures are fracking awesome! TY Seb and Blair!

I hope everyone enjoy my lil snow bunny outfit. :) Going to be out of town for a few days will be back soon.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!






Skin - ::Modish:: - Ingrid - Cream

Lipstick - ::Modish:: - Ingrid Lipsticks - SetB-5

Eyes - .ID.  - Xmas eyes - Silver Bells

Face Tattoo - Wunderland - Snowflake Tattoo

Belly Piercing - UtopiaH - Pierced Belly - Silver

Lip Piercing - [ni.ju] - Serpent's Desire

Nails - [ S H O C K ] - Monochrome Pastel Nails - Almond Series

Rings - {me.} - Diva Ring  - Black & White

Boots - [e] - Secret Boots - Winter Store Closed

Top - *HolliPocket* - Shortcake Sweater - Pearl

Skirt - *Milk* - My Russian Mini Skirt - White

Fishnets - erratic - fishnet - white

Hair - AD - .b - fix - winter

Earrings - House A.B. - Customizable hoops

Goggles - RO - Ski Goggles - Carbon (rare) @ Arcade!!!!

Snowboards - RO - Snowboard - BOOMBOX,SOUNDWAVE, SUGOI @ Arcade!!!!



Lookie what I got!!!!  Snow boots from RO! These are Rare so good luck!! TY TY  Seb! 



No comments:

Post a Comment