Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hipster!!!

Happy Thursday everyone! I am back from my vacation and hopefully I can start to get back on track with all my blog postings. So in advance sorry for the delay, my kids are getting ready to start school soon and I am my self doing my own school thing. Hope you like this post I had fun finding everything for it, changed it about 2 or 3 times before I finally found the look I wanted.

First up we have a brand new spanking skin from Modish super cute love the tones and love the calm make up on the face. Next we have a brand new hair from Truth, I love the new colors this hair is super cute comes with the option to wear the braid across the forehead or not. Some semi new hipster jeans from Cynful, comes with a HUD to change belt and to change the jean from clean to worn out. Check out this amazing sexy top from Revolt, I fell in love with this top instantly, comes with a HUD to change texture as well as 3 versions of this top. Sweet right?! Next we have some brand new nails from the wonderful creator of SHOCK. Comes in almond series, medium and XXL long, as well as 3 different textures and of course a handy HUD to change the color of nails and to re-size. Next we have this sexy lip gloss from my amazing amazing daughter Stasey Oller the owner of Pink Acid! And lastly.....last one I swear....we have some awesome earring from Remarkable Oblivion. Comes in 4 awesome colors and is available to buy at SL Fashion Week. Oh and one more thing, found this sexy belly chain from RYCA.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Hair - ::Modish:: - Ingrid - Cream New!!!

Eyes - .ID. - Soulful v2 Colors - Rose

Nails - [S H O C K] - Monochrome Pastel Nails XXL New!!!

Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: - Dirty Mehndi v2 - light

Liner 1 - DAMNED - Liner Pack 2 - Liner 1

Liner 2 - >Redbird< - Neon Liners - Pink Store Closed

Corset Piercing - ::TGIS:: - Corset Piercing - Pink

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Cake Frosting Lip Gloss - Deep Pink

Hair - TRUTH - Arianna - Light Blondes01Fade New!!!

Earrings - RO - Lys - Silver @ SLF!!!

Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings - Silver

Belly Chain - RYCA - Belly Piercing Chain Diamond Platinum

Piercing - UtopiaH - Snake Bites Piercing - Pink New!!!

Jeans - [Cynful] + lil'lace - Bell Bottom Dark Denim New!!!

Top - [R3] - Maisie Top - V2 New!!!

Heels - N-core - Delicious - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment