Monday, August 26, 2013

Pink Feather's!!

Hello my little shopping addict's. This past weekend The Boobies Show opened up. Tons and tons of so many great things to buy. I found this amazing top from American Bazaar, so many cute colors it was hard to choose. Also found this awesome tattoo from Idenity Body Shop. I am in LOVE with this hair from Exile.

I am so not feeling the way my pic's came out but oh well I really wanted to get this blog done for everyone.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!





Skin - ::Modish:: - Ingrid - Beach

Eye Liner - >Redbird< - Neon Liners - Pink

Tattoo - .Identity. Body Shop - Carpe Diem @ TBS!!!

Eyes - {D.A} - Sinister eyes - Pain

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Lip Gloss V/2 - Pink

Nails - [ S H O C K ] - Monochrome Pastel nails - Almond Series

Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings- Silver

Piercing - UtopiaH - Snake Bites - Pink

Belly Piercing - UtopiaH - Pierced Belly - Silver

Hair - Exile - Counting Stars - Ice Blondes

Skirt - (r)M - LowRise mini skirt - No.06

Top - [AB] - Sexy India top - pink TBS!!!

Heels - N-core - DELICIOUS - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment