Thursday, October 3, 2013

Such a girlie Photographer!!!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Thursday who is buying drinks for happy hour? So I found this dress over the TBS and well I thought hmm not much I can do with that but just wear some pasties but then I remembered from the last boobie show I had bought a pink top from DeeTaleZ. So it worked and matched perfectly. The dress is from a new shop called StcikyZ. Love this shop and everything about this place just screams sexy. TY Chubs for letting me blog this for you.

Next we have a couple of brand spanking new items for this round at faMESHed. We have some new sexy heels from N-core, 16 different colors to pick from with a very easy to use HUD to help match you skin color. Lastly we have this very amazing, very detailed Photographer's Eye from Remarkable Oblivion, comes in 2 versions, open and closed.

And I was able to get my hands on my very first hair from Eaters Coma. And to make my way over to Chary to pick up this awesome group gift.

Oh and we have a brand spanking new skin from Modish that will be at the Candy Fair she is called Dani.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!














Skin - ::Modish:: - Dani skin - Peach Comming Soon @ Candy Fair

Eyes - {D.A} - Sinistre Eyes - Blossom

Liner - Flirt - Colored eye - Pink

Lip Gloss - Pink Acid - Juicy Fruit Lips - Pink

Beauty Mark - Pink Acid - Marilyn Beauty Dot mark

Leg Tattoo - Chary - Leg Stripes Group Gift

Tattoo - UtopiaH - Drops of Lace

Nails - [  S H O C K ] - Monochrome pastel Nails XXL

Hair - Eaters Coma - Hair 33 / Dark Platinum New!!!

Rings - RO - Fierce Ring

Camera - RO - Photographer's Eye - Closed @ FaMESHed!!!

Top - DeeTaleZ - lace top Bandeau - Pink

Dress - StickyZ - Babygirl Dress - White @ TBS!!!!

Heels - N-core - MAMBO @ FaMESHed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment