Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cabaret Girl

Happy Saturday everyone. I had made my way over to the Cosmetic Fair and found so many great make ups. One thing I did find was this amazing skull make up from a.emeth. Love the detail on the skull, the cracks, and skull. I also found a very sey top from Le Forme over at the Silicone event. Comes in  many other colors boobie appliers and azz appliers.
Also have on a new skin from Glam Affair over at the kustom9 event! I was on MP the other day just browsing Halloween outfits and I came across a smexy outfit from the wonderful move of Mary Poppins. Love the whole look in general but I fell in love with the corset and dress.

And Lastly we have some brand new Heels from N-core! Dont forget big sale over at N-core so get your butts down and go shoe crazy!!!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!




Skin - Glam Affair - Neva - Europa @ Kustom9!!!

Eyes - [ a.e.meth ] - What Lies Beneth - black eyes @ Cosmetic Fair!!!

Skull make up - [ a.e.meth ] - What lies Beneath - Teeth, eye and skull Cosmetic Fair!!!

Top - [LF] - Sweet Desire Lingerie - White @ Silicone Event!!!

Panties - .Mes Sucreies. - Lovely Lingerie - White

Corset and Skirt - Les Adventures  Mary poppins

Heels - N-core - Shae New!!!

Hands - Slink - Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment