Friday, October 4, 2013

Elf Warrior!!

Happy Friday my little shopping addicts! So while I was at the fantasy gatcha event I get seeing everyone with these amazing staff's. I found them over at the FORGE gatcha machines along with this amazing jeweled head piece from there as well. Also from FORGE I was given this amazing set of armor from my sexy friend (: CHUBS. TY sweetie you are the best ever. And like any great armor I had to get the matching boots.

After going thru my inventory for hours I had nothing to go with the armor so on the MP I found the most amazing outfit from Runaway. It's so very sexy it also has tangos for the boobie lovers. It comes with so many great items to make it wonderful. Also we have a new hair from Magika. I Loved this look and will be sporting thing outfit for a very long time.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!






Skin - !Rehab - Esme - Tan

Eyes - {D.A.} - Shattered - Blind

Lip Stick - !Rehab - Deep Cherry Lipstick

Eyeliner - >Redbird< - Smudgy Black Store Closed

Nails - [ S H O C K ] - Monochrome Dark Nails - Almond Series

Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings - Silver

Piercing - UtopiaH - Snake Bites - silver

Boots - [The Forge] - Daerwen Boot - worn black

Armor - [The Forge]  - Daerwen Armor Female - worn black

Outfit - [RA] - Kalina outfit

Hair - Magika - [01] - Reflect New!!!

Ears - [Sticky Sweet] - Elf Ears - Pierced Store Closed

Hair Piece - [The Forge] - Boadicea's Headpiece Rare - Silver The Fantasy Gatcha

Staff - [The Forge] - Aura Staff Rare - black/Blue @ The Fantasy Gatcha

No comments:

Post a Comment