Thursday, April 4, 2013

Truth @ Fameshed!!!

Hello my fellow shopping addicts. So the new round of FAMESHED is out and Truth has a new hair out and OMG it is fucking beautiful. I got the Fades but I think I might go back and get some of the solid colors. A semi new item is this cute floral top from American Bazaar, it was out for a spring hunt but is now available in the store for purchase. And there are 3 other designs for this type of top. Made my way down to Damned and found me some super sexy lip sticks. Love the Red so sexy just screams *Come here and kiss me*! I was able to take a good pic for the back and these jeans from SpearSong are sexy, look at how they make my booty so grab-able. And I found this awesome tattoo from Tenjin. Oh and I picked up some eyes from ID called anime and these are super cute. Gives you three options to choose to make them more anime looking.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!








Skin - DeetaleZ - Brilliance Skin Gogo Rose 1 MED Dark

Eyes - .ID. - Anime - Pink

Arm Tattoo - Tenjin - Automatic Flowers 

Lower Tattoo - Tenjin - Dont Eat the Daisies

Liner - DAMNED - Liner Pack 2 - Liner 2 // Thin

Lip Stick - DAMNED - Lipsicle Red - Cherry New!!!

Nails - Mstlye - EDGE Nails - White

Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings - Silver

Ear Tunnels - UtopiaH - Black Tunnels

Hair - >Truth< - Tymber - w/roots - Frappuccino @ FAMESHED!!!

Top - [AB] - MESH Spring Top

Pants - .:SS:. - Womens Clean Skinnies (light)

Heels - N-core - DELICIOUS - White

Necklace - MG - Paris Black Diamond - Choker -Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment