Saturday, April 6, 2013

Glitter In the Air

Happy Saturday! Has everyone been the WC Monthly yet? I went the other day and WOW I just about spent all my linden. There are some awesome awesome designers at the monthly. Which brings me to this amazingly sexy dress from AVALE they have so many other sexy dresses and different colors as well. Another great item at the monthly event is Modish, this skin is so gorgeous I Love the face oh this skin.

One other new thing are my awesome eyes from Insufferable Dastard. Comes in many other great colors, ID also released 2 other eye designs. So go and check them out when you are done checking out the WC Monthly. Ohhh and I almost forgot about this amazing hair from ICONIC...fell in love with this hair the moment I saw it. This was on their limited hair area so I am not sure if it's still available but even if it isn't there are still so many great hair's.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!




Skin - ::Modish:: - Quell Skin  @ WC Monthly!!!!

Liner 1 - DAMNED - Liner Pack 2 - Liner 1

Liner 2 - >Redbird< - Neon Liner - Pink Store Closed

Eyes - .ID. - Souful v2 - Colors / blush New!!!

Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings in Silver

Nails - Mstyle - EDGE Nails - White

Tattoo - UtopiaH - My Little World -Mesh

Hair - ICONIC - Rebel_Remy - Obsidian Limited

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Serpent's Desire

Earrings - [MANDALA] - Leather Feather Earrings - Pink

Necklace - MG - Keshi Pearl Heart

Dress - .:AVALE:. - Dolce - Fuschia @ WC Monthly!!!!

Heels - N-core - DELICIOUS - Fuschia

No comments:

Post a Comment