Friday, April 12, 2013

Fresh Princess of Bel-Air

HAPPY FRIDAY Everyone!

{Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the princess of a town called Bel Air}


It's been a little while, but I'm back to show you some sweet treats from a few amazing places, first of which are these super gangster overalls from AMERIE-I've been a fan of this place for a while, they always seem to have interesting ideas and textures, not to mention they make all kinds of items, even hair.
Second is these great sneakers from Pink Acid, I think they are super well done! and I personally love bright colours so yellow was certainly an easy choice for me to pick! Lastly these great earphones from RO, 100% original design from the amazing Prince of thorns, I think they came out better than I could've even imagined; Enjoy!




Outfit:
Overalls: AMERIE-Mesh Overall Blue- NEW
Shoes:Pink Acid Pumped up kicks-yellow-NEW @ FRi FridayClick Here

Make up + Accessories:
Lips:Pink Acid-Cupcake Lip Glaze
Ring: RO-Famous Ring
Headphones-RO- Amped Earphones- NEW Available at SL Fashion week!Click Here

Essentials:
Skin:Anxiety-Thea Smokey Eyes-Chocolate- Available at SL fashion week!Click Here
Eyes: ID-Light sensitive eyes
hair: Magika-Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment