Tuesday, April 2, 2013

NEVER GIVE UP ON THE GOOD TIMES, LIVING IT UP IS A STATE OF MIND!

Hello my fanatic's......Got a great big post for you all. I have a couple of friends that are celebrating their blog being on for 1 year. We have some amazing people on this post. Me My amazing daughter Stasey Cupcake Godric aka Ricky and Morgynn! Love these ladies with all my heart thank you ladies for letting me be a part of your celebration. You can find the credits for Morg, Ricky and Stasey here!

Enjoy and Shop On!!

P.S. Quick posting on my look will post more when I get back In-world





Skin - Deetalez

Outfit - .tsg.

Hair - Magika

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid::

Rings - UtopiaH

Nails - Mstyle

Shoes - N-core

Tattoo - UtopiaH

Bow - RO

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment