Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pinkie

Hello my lil shopping addicts! Have I got a sexy outfit to show off my goodies. That's right I'm gonna show off my boobies. Delusions released a sexy top for the new Perfect Wardrobe. It comes with appliers so WOOHOO! Comes in 4 sexy colors and just looks awesome if you wanna show off your boobies. Another semi new thing I wanted to point out was my rings from RO. They are the same rings in the previous post but I thought hmm these rings would look awesome in other colors. So well after some wonderful advice I was able to change the tint aka color on the rings and they look awesome. Oh and some new poses are out at Diesel Works. The first 3 poses in the first picture are from Rogan's Fairy Pose set. Thx Doll <3

Enjoy and Shop On!!!









Skin - [ Al Vulo ] - Jade - Winter Snow Fairy

Eyeliner - >RedBird< - Neon Liners - Pink Closed!!

Lipstick - :: Modish :: - Kaya.Lip stick - Pink

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

Tattoo - .Pekka. - Color - Blossom passion

Nails - UtopiaH - Glam Hand Set -Nails

Hair - Magika - Today - [03]

Rings - RO - Lucky in Love

Leg Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Bow Tattoos - clear

Skirt - [Cynful] - Ruffle Mesh Skirt - light grey

Wings - *BOOM* - Arnael's Wings - White no chain

Heels - N-Core - ZEN "Striped Pink"

Tattoo Top - .:Delusions:. - Candy Dots Chest Tattoo - Pink @ Perfect Wardrobe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment