Sunday, January 13, 2013

Locked Out of Heaven

And I'm back for one more post before I crash into my pillow and blanket. Couple new things we have is the new amazing hair from Truth and the sexy red lip stick from Pink Acid. Also the  Aphrodisia dress at Cynful now has appliers available for purchase. I said I would bring you more from RO and I have, check out the awesome ring and this amazing gift necklace I personally got from the owner. Thank you Sebastian <3

Enjoy and Shop On!!







Skin - :[ Al Vulo! ]: - [Jade] - snow blonde brow fairy

Eyeliner - :Little Pricks: - Winged Eyes - black New!!!

Lipstick - ::Pink Acid:: - Justina Lips - Carrot Red New @ Fi Friday

Eyes - .ID. - City light - blue

Hair - >Truth< - Devina - Oasis w/roots New!!!

Gloves - [Glue Ink]  - Ree Gloves - White lace

Dress - [ Cynful ] - Aphrodisia Dress - White New Appliers!!!

Heels - NX - Nardcotix Absinthe - B&W

Rings - RO - Dulity - White (Left)
                      Lucky in Love - Red (right)

Necklace - RO - Light Hearted Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment